Our team of Engineers and designers leverage their “out of the box” creativity to develop and implement cost effective, intuitive, robust solutions for Civil engineering challenges. From reinforcing an existing building column, designing the foundations and steel structure for a multi story heavy industrial processing building, to Hydrotechnical design of water channels and plumbing systems. We have the skill set, knowledge base, and experience to fill your Civil engineering needs, large or small.
- Structural Engineering
- Structural Design & Analysis, Fabrication Drawings
- Equipment Support, Walkway, Ladder and Platform Design
- Foundation Drawings
- Connection Design
- Lifting arrangement design
- Cast-in-place concrete structures
- Monorail / Hoist systems
- Civil & Structural Material Take Off
- 3D Modeling & Steel Detailing
- Hydrotechnical Engineering
Our hydrotechnical team provides services to the clients in both private and public sector. The services we provide are comprehensive and cover hydrologic analysis, hydraulic analysis and hydrotechnical engineering design. We provide outputs specially tailored to the Client needs and end-to-end Design Engineering & drafting services upon the following areas:
- Stormwater and drainage design and analysis
- Flood protection
- Water channels
- Bank erosion protection and reclamation
- Water supply assessment and design
- Sewerage pipeline assessment and design
Our team is defined by its unusual mix of people, that contribute to the company values in their own and original way. Our team is defined by Engineers, Architects and Technicians all committed to their profession, a team that enjoys its work and dreams of creating.
Our goal is to design places that make a positive difference in the world. That’s why people are at the heart of everything we do.
We work as a team, we exchange knowledge, solve problems together and most importantly we create together!